- Dashboard: Live tracking of FV, BBT, UNI, LAGER Tanks + Statuses.
- Projections + Scheduling: Set up Projections and have them update on scheduling.
- Task Management: Assign Daily Tasks to Brewers and Operators.
- Capacity Utilization Calculation: Find brewery capacity targets, and save money on buying a new tank by optimizing your current processes!
- Consistent User-Inputted Data to optimize each step of the process: Brew, Ferment, Filter, BBT, Package.
- Inventory Module: Track Raw Materials (Grain, Hop, Adjuncts), Packaging Supplies (Bottles, Cans, Kegs) and get summaries for each brew.
- Purchase Orders: Generate PDFs of Purchase Orders to send to Vendors.
- Distribution Module: Track kegs that have been sold, distributed, and recovered from accounts (with Google Maps!)
- Yeast Module: Track all data for yeast, from the first generation to the last generation.
- Sensory: Generate sensory components on a radar chart.
- Notifications: Real-time TEXT and/or EMAIL Alerts.
- Packaging Downtime: Track full efficiency and machine downtime on bottling, canning, and kegging lines.
- Barrel Aging: Transfer beer into Barrels for tracking purposes.
- Reports: End-to-end Individual Batch Summaries in one location (removing the numerous spreadsheet!)
- Efficiency Calculation: Real-time assessment of brewing, filter, and packaging yields for each batch.
- Brewer's Report of Operations: Collect the raw data for the report within seconds.
- Graphing Tools: Visual representation of your data at your at the click of a button.
- The best part is that the entire software is mobile, tablet, and computer friendly, allowing data access on the go!
If you would like to set up a meeting to discuss Beer30 for your brewery needs, please reach out to us.