Sales Account Executive
Date Posted: Jan 4, 2022
About The 5th Ingredient ®
The 5th Ingredient knows its Beer:30 somewhere! At “T5I” we believe that great products are built from great data.
Our flagship product Beer30 ®, is designed by brewers for brewers with a core mission to #BrewMoreBeer and #BrewBetterBeer. Growing breweries and their teams can now scale their business with greater accuracy and transparency to manage and track the entire brewing process from grain to glass.
Breweries all over the world have saved thousands of hours, won back profits, and gained valuable insight into their overall production as a business with Beer30 in their operation.
Join The 5th Ingredient Team
Imagine a career where you can join a proven, rapidly growing, software company as one of the first ten employees, and have an immediate impact within the company -- while also helping breweries from around the world.
We are looking for ambitious sales talent who are ready to take their career to the next level and join a team that really cares about great beer.
Each day, you will be communicating with brewery owners, head brewers, and quality managers from around the globe; working with them to embrace new software & technology in their brewery that improves their beer quality, consistency, and production efficiency.
Account Executive for The 5th Ingredient
We are seeking an experienced Sales Professional to join our team who is passionate about solving breweries' quality and consistency challenges with our flagship product, Beer30.
In this role, you’ll serve as the go-to technical consultant performing virtual demos of our brewery management software solution, Beer30. You will be handling a list of inbound qualified leads and selling to breweries around the world - guiding prospective customers from first contact to close.
The right candidate will have the drive, skills, and mindset to excel in a remote / small team environment and a proven track record of delivering results in SaaS sales (or comparable product).
If this sounds like a fit, we want to talk to you!
This role is a remote opportunity.
- Guide inbound leads from prospects to customers by understanding and assessing their requirements and presenting product demonstrations that clearly communicate our value.
- Setting your own appointments, managing your own schedule, and closing your own deals to hit monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Work with leadership to refine strategies and planning for driving company sales.
- Collaborate with the marketing and management teams about strategies/feedback/insights necessary to improve lead capture and engagement.
- Collaborate with the product leadership team about product improvements and other sales feedback to address and sell more products.
- Manage, track, and report all activities in HubSpot.
- Strong and effective communicator in virtual meetings.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Open-minded, curious, and passionate learner; not afraid to learn new industries and grasp new technologies quickly.
- Creative problem-solver; effective at analyzing a prospects problem and communicating innovative solutions on the fly.
- Able to understand the needs of a prospect to explain and demonstrate how software features solve key brewing and business problems.
- Team-oriented, easy to work with, and enjoys solving problems together.
- The ability to work independently in a rapidly innovating environment.
- Positive, entrepreneurial attitude; able to imagine the “art of the possible” here.
- Great communicator within the team - since this position is 100% remote there will be lots of additional communication early on.
- Comfortable building top of pipeline funnel and supplementing inbound marketing leads as needed to hit goals.
This Job Isn't For You, If:
- You’re looking for a strict 9-5 working schedule. Our clients are international and sometimes sales calls will happen in the evening or early morning. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with a flexible schedule.
- You love structure and consistency. As a rapidly growing startup, we will be looking to you to innovate and be proactive about opportunities to improve our sales process.
What You Need:
- Proven ability to deliver in an independent, self-managed environment.
- High-performing sales track record with 2-5+ years of experience selling B2B solutions.
- Experience selling B2B in SaaS, Brewing, Manufacturing strongly desirable.
- Proficient in using Google Drive docs and experience with Hubspot.
- Deliver consistent sales results against monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals.
Email application to: email@example.com
Please include the following attachments for consideration
- Your Resume / CV (In PDF format)
- A Cover Letter
- Describe relevant experiences and/or completed projects that demonstrate your proficiency in full stack development
- Include additional experiences to highlight personal strengths and weaknesses, that may otherwise be less obvious
- Briefly explain why you want to work for The 5th Ingredient
- Anything else we should know before the interview process
- W2 Employee
- $50k base + uncapped commissions (earning potential $200k+)
- No competition for leads & able to sell worldwide
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Business Expense Reimbursement
- Chance to be one of the first ten employees at a rapidly growing startup.
- 100% remote and never required to come into a physical office.
The 5th Ingredient is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment and contract work, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.