Do you love telling stories and developing the marketing strategies for a business that has a premium product? Do you want to work on a team that is revolutionizing the brewing industry?
The 5th Ingredient is seeking a Marketing Specialist for its highly-successful Brewery Data Management Software. This hire will be reporting directly to the CEO.
At The 5th Ingredient we believe that great products are built from great data. Our flagship product Beer30®, is designed by brewers for brewers with a core mission to #BrewMoreBeer and #BrewBetterBeer. Breweries and their teams can now scale their business with greater accuracy and transparency to manage and track the entire brewing process from grain to glass. Breweries all over the world have saved thousands of hours, won back profits, and gained valuable insight into their overall production with Beer30 in their operation.
The Marketing Specialist role involves an emphasis on developing the marketing and branding strategy for the company.
Ideal candidates for this position will have the abilities to:
- Learn about the brewing industry, in both business operations and intricacies of the brewing process.
- Learn the customer needs and product features for different customer archetypes.
- Strategically analyze campaign data, determine actionable plans to improve campaigns, and communicate campaign performance with metric driven results.
- Identify new opportunities for marketing and experiment to see which ones improve key metrics, particularly with industry publications, events, news sources.
- Bring creativity to differentiate our product from competitors - through digital product placement, developing the brand voice, messaging that reinforces us as the premium solution and best-in-class service in the industry.
Well qualified candidates for this role will have demonstrated experience and skills with:
- Experience managing digital advertising platforms: Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, and industry specific platforms.
- Proficient with the following platforms / applications: Hubspot (Marketing Automations), Google Analytics / Tag Manager, WordPress (experience with Elementor plugin a plus).
- Developing campaign strategies, creating blogs, email campaigns, marketing and sales nurture funnels, graphic designs, website and landing page management, sales collateral, and executing marketing strategies for branding to increase sales.
- Excellent communicator internally and externally with the ability to meet deadlines and exceed goals.
- Identifying new opportunities for marketing, developing the plan and timeline for testing, and then clearly communicating the results and impact on key metrics.
- Previous experience marketing in $1m - $10m ARR in B2B SaaS, in terms of strategy, budgets, metrics, and execution.
The preferences for this role include:
- 25% strategic / 50% execution / 25% vendor management (vendors including website admin, designers, advertising channel partners, content creators, etc.).
- Take ownership for running the strategy and actually following through on implementation, and not just managing people.
- Work directly with Customer Experience, Revenue Operations, Sales, Product, and Engineering to develop a cohesive strategy and consistent brand messaging.
The team at The 5th Ingredient is a motivated group that embraces creativity and intentionally brings together Product, Innovation, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Experience to advance the future of data science in breweries.
Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE - ONLY APPLICATIONS SENT TO THIS EMAIL WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Please include the following attachments for consideration:
- Your Resume / CV (In PDF format)
- A Cover Letter
- Describe relevant experiences and/or completed projects that demonstrate your proficiency in marketing for a B2B SaaS Company.
- Include additional experiences to highlight personal strengths and weaknesses, that may otherwise be less obvious
- Briefly explain why you want to work for The 5th Ingredient
- Anything else we should know before the interview process
- W2 Employee, full time, based out of the United States
- $70k-$90k, dependent on experience, with eligibility for year-end performance bonuses and employee stock options
- Healthcare Reimbursements
- Technology Reimbursements
- 401K with Employer Match
- Unlimited PTO after the first 90 days, pending manager approval.
- 100% remote and never required to come into a physical office.
The 5th Ingredient is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment and contract work, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.